Unlocking Your Intrinsic Health with Zach Bush MD
Are you not showing up in your life as energized as you want to be? Are you weighed down emotionally and physically for no particular reason? Are you overwhelmed, feeling like a million things are sapping your energy?
Today’s guest is Dr. Zach Bush. His mission is to apply the rigor of science, strength of humanity and the intelligence of nature to transform our health and our world.
Zach explains our body’s close relationship to the Earth and how we can unlock its intrinsic ability to heal. He also talks about why we need to get rid of our to do lists, allow space to happen, and change our identities as men and providers.
This interview is full of revolutionary ideas that will forever change your perception of the world and your place in it. There is a lot to absorb here. Put this episode on repeat!
“You have to have a more complex relationship with your child than just being their guide rails.”—Zach Bush, MD
Zach Bush, MD
Zach Bush, MD is one of the few triple board-certified physicians in the country – with expertise in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Hospice/Palliative care. The breakthrough science that Dr. Bush and his colleagues have delivered offer profound new insights into human health and longevity. His education efforts provide a grassroots foundation from which we can launch change in our legislative decisions, ultimately up- shifting consumer behavior to bring about radical change in the mega industries of big farming, big pharma, and Western Medicine at large.
“My destiny into my full potential is fully in my hands.”—Zach Bush, MD
What You’ll Learn
- Zach’s beginnings in auto mechanics, landscaping, and construction
- His life-changing experience helping midwives in the Phillipines
- How he was guided to the doctor’s path
- Why he excelled in medical school when in the past he was a bad student
- His desire to be a dad early in life, starting a family at the age of twenty-five
- His 20-year marriage to a woman he knew since childhood
- How after twenty years of marriage, Zach’s wife left to start over in life with another man
- Zach’s times of turmoil during the dissolution of the relationship
- How he triumphed through it by letting go of what he thought should be and helping his wife and her new partner
- The innate wisdom kids possess
- Zach believes his job as a father is to create space for his children and not try to shape their paths.
- When we’re feeling broken is the time when we’re most fertile for change.
- Why Zach doesn’t check off a to do list anymore
- Zach’s advice to men in turmoil
- Letting go of the identities, titles, and roles that limit you
- How to drill down to your core self
- Why fathers must stop seeing themselves as providers and fixers
- You don’t have to fulfill all your spouse’s and kids’ needs, because you can’t.
- Modern science, biology, and physics suggests that the source of energy is within us
- Detaching from identities built around health diagnoses
- How identifying yourself as a resilient person will keep a cycle of trauma in your life
- If you haven’t experienced a transformation in 7 years, you’re stagnant.
- How many of our decisions are based on things that happened years ago.
- Just how destructive the scarcity mindset is
- Excusing your parents for their shortcomings and mistakes
- Living below your means to achieve freedom
- Why you should stop focusing on putting your kids through college
- Why “I’m proud of you” is a subtly destructive form of praise
- Intrinsic health—we already have everything we need to heal and be healthy
- How the microbiome facilitates communication between cells
- The connection between your microbiome and your self-identity
- The toxicity of glyphosate
- Getting the bottle of Round Up out of your garage
- Getting into a co-creative relationship with Earth instead of being exploitive.
- What Zach Bush is most excited about for the future.
How to Optimize the 5 Dimensions of Manhood
Anxiety, Depression, and Your Gut
Optimum Gut Health for You and Your Kids with Dr. Adrian Chavez
WHO COMES UP WITH THIS SHIIT(AKE)?
Superfood Mushroom Beverages
Like the show? Leave an iTunes review.
If you’re enjoying the show, we encourage you to leave an itunes review.
We read reviews on the show every week.
The next one might be yours!
Thanks for the support.
Dr. Zach Bush’s Links
Fill out an application for The Dad Edge Alliance
==>NEW!!<== Grab a copy of The Dad’s Edge AUDIOBOOK on iTunes or Audible
GRAB A COPY OF THE DAD’S EDGE HERE
Join our Dad Edge Group on Facebook Request Entry Here
We have new Dad Edge T-Shirts! Grab one HERE
Download a free chapter from: THE DAD’S EDGE on UNLIMITED PATIENCE HERE
Check out this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR SPOUSE
Download this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR KIDS
- Amazon Bestselling Book: The Dad’s Edge – 9 Simple Ways to Have: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s New Course: The Dad’s Edge – 6 Strategies to Achieve: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s Twitter Page
- Larry’s Facebook Page
- Larry’s Instagram Page
- The Dad Edge on YouTube
Hungry for more out of life?
Become one of the 350 men of The Dad Edge Alliance
What did you think of the show?
What was your biggest take away?
Tag us when you share on social media!