How to Optimize the 5 Dimensions of Manhood
As men and providers, we have a tendency to attach our identity to our work. We spend so much of our time and energy making a living and building our career or business, that it’s hard to see ourselves outside that role. But we are not one dimensional men.
There are many dimensions to who we are and neglecting these other parts of our life creates imbalance and a sense of incompleteness. In this episode, I go over how to optimize five main dimensions of manhood.
What You’ll Learn
- The 5 Dimensions of Manhood and how to master all of them.
- 1 – Health (mental, physical, emotional, spiritual)
- 2 – Work
- 3 – Relationship with spouse/significant other
- 4 – Relationship with children
- 5 – Finances
- Why we should surround ourselves with other men who have what we want
[bctt tweet=”‘Isolation is the enemy of excellence.’ – Aaron Walker #men #dads #fathers #mastermind” username=”gooddadprojct”]
Working to Live, Not Living to Work with Aaron Walker
The Ultimate Guide to Work/Life Balance with Aaron Walker
Like the show? Leave and iTunes review.
If you’re enjoying the show, we encourage you to leave an itunes review.
We read reviews on the show every week. The next one might be yours!
Thanks for the support.
==>NEW!!<== Grab a copy of The Dad’s Edge AUDIOBOOK on iTunes or Audible
GRAB A COPY OF THE DAD’S EDGE HERE
Join our Dad Edge Group on Facebook Request Entry Here
We have new Dad Edge T-Shirts! Grab one HERE
Download a free chapter from: THE DAD’S EDGE on UNLIMITED PATIENCE HERE
Check out this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR SPOUSE
Download this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR KIDS
- Amazon Bestselling Book: The Dad’s Edge – 9 Simple Ways to Have: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s New Course: The Dad’s Edge – 6 Strategies to Achieve: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s Twitter Page
- Larry’s Facebook Page
- Larry’s Instagram Page