Taking Action as the Head of Your Family
As the head of your family, nothing changes if you don’t take action. If you want to lose weight, grow in your job or business, or have deeper relationships with your wife and kids, it’s up to you to make it happen.
Today we have everyday dad, Mark, on the show. He has been married for thirteen years and has two boys. He joined The Dad Edge Alliance two months ago and shares his insights on how taking action as the head of your family can make your life more organized, fun, and fulfilling.
- How staying curious and humble helps you to learn
- Why frontloading, or planning all family activities ahead, and using apps like Cozy help the household run seamlessly
- How to be proactive as a dad and address issues before they grow out of hand
- Why communication is critical
- Using forward-thinking instead of reacting to situations
- How Mark lost 40 pounds by taking action on his health
How to Optimize The Structure of Work, Family, and Fulfillment with Dave Hollis
How to Light Your Woman Up with Brandy Salazar
How to Optimize the 5 Dimensions of Manhood
Like the show? Leave an iTunes review.
If you’re enjoying the show, we encourage you to leave an itunes review.
We read reviews on the show every week. The next one might be yours!
Thanks for the support.
Fill out an application for The Dad Edge Alliance
Grab a copy of The Dad’s Edge AUDIOBOOK on iTunes or Audible
GRAB A COPY OF THE DAD’S EDGE HERE
Join our Dad Edge Group on Facebook Request Entry Here
We have Dad Edge T-Shirts! Grab one HERE
Download a free chapter from THE DAD’S EDGE book on UNLIMITED PATIENCE HERE
Check out this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR SPOUSE
Download this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR KIDS
- Amazon Bestselling Book: The Dad’s Edge – 9 Simple Ways to Have: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s Twitter Page
- Larry’s Facebook Page
- Larry’s Instagram Page
Hungry for more out of life?
Become a member of The Dad Edge Alliance
What did you think of the show?
What was your biggest take away?
Tag us when you share on social media!