What It’s Like to Do the 75Hard Challenge
Do you want to win the war with yourself? The 75Hard is a 75-day mental and physical challenge created by Andy Frisella that will test the resilience of any man.
Today, we talk about the benefits of doing a challenge like 75Hard to improve our health and mental toughness. We also go over how to do the 75Hard without burning out, giving up, or sacrificing family time.
Think you can handle it? Find out!
- Exercise twice a day for 45 minutes each. One workout must be outdoors.
- Drink a gallon of water a day.
- Choose any diet or eating plan and stick with it for 75 days. No cheat meals and NO ALCOHOL.
- Read a minimum of 10 pages every day of personal development or business book.
- Take one progress photo each day.
View this post on Instagram
Leave an iTunes review.
Get a FREE book!
If you’re enjoying the show, leave us an itunes review. If your review is chosen as the iTunes Review-of-the Week, we’ll send you the free book of your choice!
What to do: send an email to email@example.com notifying us about your review, your mailing address, and your choice of a guest book from our Books Page!
Thanks for the support!
CLICK HERE TO LEAVE YOUR REVIEW.
YNAB. You Need a Budget
Get a FREE Trial at YNAB.com/dads
“The Doug’s” Links
Fill out an application for The Dad Edge Alliance
==>NEW!!<== Grab a copy of The Dad’s Edge AUDIOBOOK on iTunes or Audible
GRAB A COPY OF THE DAD’S EDGE HERE
Join our Dad Edge Group on Facebook Request Entry Here
We have new Dad Edge T-Shirts! Grab one HERE
Download a free chapter from: THE DAD’S EDGE on UNLIMITED PATIENCE HERE
Check out this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR SPOUSE
Download this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR KIDS
- Amazon Bestselling Book: The Dad’s Edge – 9 Simple Ways to Have: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s New Course: The Dad’s Edge – 6 Strategies to Achieve: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s Twitter Page
- Larry’s Facebook Page
- Larry’s Instagram Page
- The Dad Edge Now on YOUTUBE
Hungry for more out of life?
Become one of the 350 men of The Dad Edge Alliance
What did you think of the show?
What was your biggest take away?
Tag us when you share on social media!