The Dad Life Overhaul
This one’s for the guy who is miserable with his life. Maybe your marriage isn’t working, you feel stuck in your job, and you can’t remember who you are anymore. Something’s got to give, but you don’t know what to do to make things change.
Craig Mills used to be miserable. He got into his profession by default, thinking it was what he was supposed to do. He neglected his needs and desires to accommodate an unhappy marriage. He lived an empty life and felt like a shell of a human being.
Today, Craig is blissfully remarried with a stepdaughter and a baby. He’s excited about life and has found the work that makes him comes alive.
How did he make this complete dad life overhaul? Don’t waste another minute being miserable. Listen in!
What You’ll Learn
- Craig endured an acne problem growing up that traumatized him.
- He didn’t feel deserving of love or that he belonged with people.
- He lost his identity trying to please his first wife, but he doesn’t consider his first marriage a waste.
- Craig knew there was more out there for him. His life needed an overhaul.
- Follow your energy to the life you’re drawn to.
- Stop and seriously think about what’s God’s purpose for you?
- Craig spent two summers in a row “couch surfing” on strangers’ couches.
- How to live your life without fear
- Go a little outside of comfortable every single day.
- What it is like taking on a stepchild
- Having confidence in your ability to father
- Our huge impact as dads
- How a husband and wife develop each other
- Become a better person for your spouse. Show her the kind of man you are.
- How he and his wife play naked tag!
Get Lit: Forget the Pressure to Find Your Why with Dominick Quartuccio
Protect your kids with the Bark App
Leave an iTunes review.
Get a FREE book!
If you’re enjoying the show, leave us an itunes review. If your review is chosen as the iTunes Review-of-the Week, we’ll send you the free book of your choice!
What to do: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org notifying us about your review, your mailing address, and your choice of a guest book from our Books Page!
Thanks for the support!
CLICK HERE TO LEAVE YOUR REVIEW.
Craig Mill’s Links
Fill out an application for The Dad Edge Alliance
The Dad’s Edge AUDIOBOOK on iTunes or Audible
GRAB A COPY OF THE DAD’S EDGE BOOK HERE
Join our Dad Edge Group on Facebook
We have Dad Edge T-Shirts! Grab one HERE
FREE chapter from THE DAD’S EDGE on UNLIMITED PATIENCE
FREE EBOOK: CONNECTION WITH YOUR SPOUSE
FREE EBOOK: CONNECTION WITH YOUR KIDS
Follow The Dad Edge
Don’t settle for a mediocre life.
Join over 420 men becoming their best selves
in The Dad Edge Alliance.
What did you think of the show?
What was your biggest take away?
Tag us when you share on social media!