Today, more parents are raising kids with anxiety, depression, and OCD but have no idea how to cope. Judging by the downloads on our shows about anxiety and depression in kids, this topic is in high demand.
Unfortunately, the stigma that still surrounds mental health issues prevents parents from talking about them. The truth is, many mental health issues are part of physiological problems that are beyond a child’s control. We need to educate ourselves as parents and help our children walk through their fear and manage their feelings. That is why today we have an exclusive Dad Edge Alliance Q&A with child therapist, Natasha Daniels.
In this show, you will hear everyday dads talk about the real struggles they have with their kids in ages ranging from toddler to teenagers. Natasha Daniels answers questions about different behaviors including panic attacks, strange phobias, and drug abuse.
Find out how to help kids with anxiety and depression and what signs to look out for in this episode!
What You’ll Learn
- How to uncover the theme of your child’s anxiety
- What is driving your kids’ behavior
- How to motivate kids to reframe their thinking
- How to expose kids to challenges to strengthen their resilience
- How to gamify exposure to their fears and give them rewards when they succeed
- How to help kids through transition periods like divorce
- What questions to ask to help your kids open up an articulate their feelings
Like the show? Leave an iTunes review.
If you’re enjoying the show, we encourage you to leave an itunes review.
We read reviews on the show every week. The next one might be yours!
Thanks for the support.
AT Parenting Survival
We have new Dad Edge T-Shirts! Grab one HERE
Download a free chapter from: THE DAD’S EDGE on UNLIMITED PATIENCE HERE
Check out this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR SPOUSE
Download this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR KIDS
- Amazon Bestselling Book: The Dad’s Edge – 9 Simple Ways to Have: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s New Course: The Dad’s Edge – 6 Strategies to Achieve: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s Twitter Page
- Larry’s Facebook Page
- Larry’s Instagram Page
Hungry for more out of life?
Become one of over 330 men of The Dad Edge Alliance
What did you think of the show?
What was your biggest take away?
Tag us when you share on social media!